
Welcome!
There are proven ways to make money trading Forex and this website is dedicated to showing you what you really need to know to profitably trade the currency market.
There are a couple of new things I need to bring to your attention...
First, if you are into robot traders, or EA's, there is a new one on the market called Forex MegaDroid which is performing very well.
The nice thing about this EA is you can try it out and if you are not totally satisfied, you can get a full "no questions asked" refund within 60 days from Clickbank! Forex Peace Army is currently testing many different robots and you can see the results here.
In the choppy markets we are seeing right now, robot traders can definitely help your trading results! Some of these robots, trading with their short term strategies are producing better results than the usually more reliable long term strategies.
The second thing I wanted you to be aware of is I am going to start publishing my trading tips again on a regular basis. If you would like to be notified when a new one is posted, send me a quick email from the About the Author page. I promise your email address is safe with me as I have better things to do than spam you and I never share my list with anyone.
My current focus is on automated trading systems and trading robots. Many "would be" new traders are overwhelmed by all the information available and don't know how to get started. These automated systems can successfully trade your account, even if you have a very limited knowledge of the Forex market.
Robots are a great way to make money trading Forex for those that struggle with technical analysis, or traders that can't sit in front of their computers all day and night. You still need to be aware of the market particulars, but automated systems make it much easier for new traders to get started profitably.
Trading Forex is exciting and it can also be very rewarding. You are able to trade any time of the day Monday through Friday and it can be done effectively without being glued to your computer screen.

No comments:
Post a Comment